Friday, July 22, 2016

Good Morning World!

Good morning world!  It's good to be alive and free.  It's not anything that I ever wanted to be (free), but it's just a fact of life that has happened to me, and I must deal with it the best way that I can.  

I have always been someone who has needed a man in her life.  Life has no meaning to me without a mate and without someone to share my life with.  That's just the way I am.  I need someone to look up to that I can trust.  Trust and feeling secure and safe are very important to me.  I need someone who will push me to get things done and who I can wait on hand and foot.  I am a follower and I take orders well, but I have to admit that I am also very stubborn and hard headed at times until you get to know me and then I will bend over backwards to please and serve you if you are a decent, honest, hard working, loving Christian man.

I love riding motorcycles as a passenger the most, but I will ride my own trike if I have to by myself.  Riding motorcycles is a very important part of my life, much like breathing is, and whoever wants to be with me has to accept that.

I don't smoke, take any drugs nor drink alcohol, but I won't condemn anyone for drinking an occasional beer or a glass of wine just as long it is not a daily habit.   In other words, I don't tolerate alcoholics and will run the other way rather than waste my time with one.  I love living life and I want to be clear headed at all times. 

I'm not looking for anyone.  This is not an add.  I was just writing down what I was thinking about at the time.  Even tho I only mentioned that I am hard headed and stubborn, I have many faults.  I don't like to cook much unless I have help, I don't like to clean the house, but I do it.  I'd rather be outside and I have always considered my home as just a place to store my stuff.  I especially don't like clutter and I am not a hoarder by any means.  I like things to be neat and clean, and I believe that everything has a home.  In other words, things should always be put away in their very own special place, so they can be found easily when they are needed the next time.  That goes for tools too.

I think I've said enough for now.  If God wants me to have someone to share my life with, then He will send him to me, or lead me to where I can find him.  Right now, God has sent me a very good and loyal friend.  He's more like my guardian angel, and I know for sure that God has put him here for a reason to help guide me in the right direction.  What becomes of our friendship God only knows, but one thing I do know is that we will be friends for a long time.  

1 comment:

MarionKyBiz said...

Laurel Sister Karen posted for a friend or mate.