Friday, July 29, 2016

The verdict is in: RLA (my friend) says that he doesn't think it will work out between us...........so

I'm taking one day at a time.  I got a good nights sleep last night and spent a short time with an old bf who I find enjoyable being around.  He always says the right things, and he managed to lift my spirits up, if only for the short time I was with him.  He always says that he loves me bunches n bunches, so that is always comforting to hear.  Maybe not so believable, but comforting none the less when I am feeling down.

I only consented on going over to see my old bf because he called and said that he was out of toilet tissue, milk & bread and I had some extra here that I wasn't using, so I took it on over.  Most of my current supply of food was passed down to me by another friend, so I just passed it a little further on down the line.   God wants us all to help each other and to share our bounty when we see someone in need.

I'm sure that I will be okay now that I have been told by RA what the problem was on Sunday morning.  If I would have known I would have acted appropriately and amused myself for the day (Sunday) without a problem.  But the real problem was that I didn't know what the problem was, and I became offended and I reacted poorly, and of that I am sorry, very sorry.  But sorry won't bring my friend back to me in the same condition that he used to be.  Things have changed so much, that I don't think that we will ever get back to where we once were, to that innocence of friendship.

I just have to turn my life over to God and let Him show me the way.  Let Him lead me in the right path, the path that He wants me to follow.  I'm sure that He has something great in store for me if I just have the patience to wait.  

No comments: