Thursday, August 11, 2016

Just what I'm thinking

It's much cooler and breezy today and I suppose that's because of all of the cloud cover that we have today.  I like it.

I haven't done much today, as yesterday, but I did drive Brian to Lexington for a doctors appointment this morning and I did go and check on the clutch cable for the Suzuki motorcycle, but it wasn't in yet.  They said it would be in by last Tuesday, so I waited until today to go over there, but it still wasn't in.  Oh well, things happen.

I'm undecided today as to what I should do with Little Harley.  Should I keep her or not?  I'm still debating what might be the best for her, and I'm swinging towards having her placed in a better home where she can be allowed to come inside whenever she likes.

Isn't she sweet?  I love her beautiful blue eyes.  She's a year old now and has had her first litter of kittens, so she isn't fixed just yet.  Someone is looking into that right now for me.  It's a good friend, bless her heart.

Today would be a good day to ride my bike.  There are some thunderstorms brewing but if they are anything like yesterdays storms, then they won't last long.  Over to the side here is what I look like while I am riding my bike.  It's not a pretty sight, but it's me just the same.  Wave when you see me passing.

I think in this particular picture I was a passenger on the back riding with Rick, on his bike.

The clouds are slowly passing by now and the sun is peeking through, and it is starting to get hot again.  I'm waiting for Tommy to call.  He wanted me to drive him to Walmart so that he could get himself a new pair of jeans.  Tommy is one of Rick's older brothers.

I don't think I ever showed you Rick's new white toolbox for his truck, so I'll put it below.  It replaced his old leaky black toolbox.  I wrote about it back around July 15th or there around that time, but I failed to get a picture at that time.  This one only has one solid lid instead of two lids.  I like it better for that reason.

I hope everyone has a nice day today.  It's cooler and a nice day to get out and walk, or to get some kind of exercise.

No comments: