Monday, August 08, 2016

Monday Monday

It's Monday and I had a wonderful weekend, and I'm looking forward to many more weekends like this past weekend, and maybe even better ones.  In truth,  I am probably living in a fantasy world of my own imagination, but I'm going to enjoy every minute of it while it lasts.

Since Jimmy died people have lied and cheated, and have left me heartbroken.  I don't know what or who to believe anymore, or if I should ever even believe anyone.  Right now I'm happy again, whether this relationship goes any further or not.  I have a good friend and I don't want to do anything, anything at all to jeopardize our friendship, and the way things are at the moment.  

I don't want to change anyone except myself to be a better person.  I do want to be loved and needed again.  I want someone to say that they can't live without me in their life, and that everyday that they know me they love me even more with each passing day.  I know it's possible because I loved someone like this once, and I want this again.

No comments: