Friday, August 26, 2016

Who needs a title.....

It's another beautiful day here in Paradise.  The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and all is well.  I couldn't ask for a better life than the one I am living at this moment, except of course for the usual money tree growing outside that is missing in my yard.  We can't have everything now can we,  and if God wants me to be a rich wealthy woman then he will provide me with such wealth, but as for now I am very happy just being me at this moment. 

Today as well as yesterday I haven't done a thing that could even be equated as work.  Yesterday I dragged the cut down Hibiscus bushes to the back, and today I went out and paid three bills.  Not such great fun, but I'm thankful that I even have the money to pay my own bills.  I'm richer in that respect than over half the world's populations.  I have a roof over my head, food to eat and a little money to spend on whatever I like, within reason of course.  I'm blessed.

My jeans were looser fitting on me this morning and I don't know what I have done, but they are suddenly tighter and a bit uncomfortable.  It might be gas.  You know that stinky stuff that comes shooting out of your butt at inappropriate times.  I better say goodbye for now before I say something more to embarrass myself.

Goodbye......

No comments: