Sunday, October 30, 2016

QUESTION?

Well here I sit.  It's Sunday morning and it's another beautiful day here.  I don't know what the temperature is supposed to be for today, but I feel that it will be a nice pleasant day, for a late October day.  

Tomorrow is Halloween and then we go on into November.  The leaves are mostly green and still hanging onto the trees in my yard.    Not many Fall colors (in my yard) this year.

I watched the last couple of innings in the World Series baseball game last night.  Todays game might be the last game or it might not, we'll see.

Pumpkin Head is on TV right now.  I think it is supposed to be a scary movie for Halloween.  It's mid movie, so I don't know what is going on but someone just turned up dead.  What I would like to know is what happened to the man to make him turn into pumpkin head in his past?

No comments: