Monday, December 19, 2016

It's time to make lemonade.....

Good Afternoon!  I am here all alone watching The Rifleman.  I like these old Westerns that I remember watching as a child in black n white before color TV.  There was something simple about these old shows, and they always had a moral to teach you.  The good guys always won, and the bad guys lost, showing that it never pays to do bad things to others.

It's not very warm here, but it's not snowy, nor icy either, so that's good.  My heat is on and I'm toasty warm, have plenty of food to eat and my faucet isn't frozen so I have plenty of water to drink.  I feel blessed.

I'm not letting anything bother me anymore.  I'll take whatever life throws at me, and just learn to handle it or make something good come out of it.  Just like when someone says to you, that if you get lemons, make lemonade.  That's what I'm going to do with my life......make lemonade.


No comments: