Sunday, December 18, 2016

Why are some people so rude?

There has only been one other man in my life who excluded me when doing laundry or cooking a meal and that was Delbert.  One day, when it was his turn to do laundry he separated all of our clothes and left mine behind when he went to the laundromat,  so that when I got off work there were my dirty clothes still in the basket while his clothes were all clean and put away.  I never excluded his laundry when I went to do laundry.

Today, and one other day someone got up, cooked breakfast for only themselves and didn't even ask me if I wanted any.  I thought this was very rude especially since they are staying at my house.  I never exclude them or have I ever excluded anyone if I was fixing something to eat.

Why are some people so rude?

No comments: