Thursday, July 06, 2017

He's not lazy, that's for sure!

Although he lives with pain, there is one thing that I can say for sure about him.....He's not lazy, but he can't do what he used to do and these pictures were compiled over the last 24 months or so.   His pain has gotten worse and it takes him longer to recover after a day or two of work, so work for him is spread out.  Working one or two full days takes him a month or two to recover, but when he does things for me, he can work at a much slower pace, sit down when he likes and stop when he's too tired to go on.  But even with his problems I have to give him credit for all that he has done for me since Jimmy died, when I let things go and get run down around here.  Thanks to Rick, the place is looking better.





    

No comments: