Wednesday, August 09, 2023

Happy Birthday Suzanne!

Oh my gosh!  I can't believe another year has gone by so fast.  It seems that just like yesterday I remember you in an infant carrier perched on top of my kitchen counter watching me bake bread, cookies or making meals for all of you.  I cooked and baked  a lot in those days, but now as we have all gotten older, cooking and baking seems to have fallen by the wayside.  The only thing that hasn't changed is my love for you Suzanne.

Now that you're older, 59 years older to be exact, my love has only grown stronger.  I cherish every single day that I was blessed to have you by my side.  I am so proud of you!  You are the best daughter, mother, wife, grandmother and person I know.  You are always there for all of us, and as Brian used to say, "Suzanne's our Angel," always there to help without ever accepting anything in return.  You have taken care of all of us......me, your dad and all of your family and extended family as well.  This earth would not be the same without you in it, and I am so proud to be called Mom by you.

You are beautiful inside

and out.  


 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZANNE!


No comments: