Wednesday, July 13, 2022

The colors of the sky reached to the ground

I don't know if you can see it, but the white on my cat Squeak's coat is a shade of pink and so is the board that she is sitting on.  


The air, as I looked out my dining room window late last night and living room glass front door looked an erie shade of pink.  I tried to capture it with my cell phone camera, but the pictures didn't do it justice.  

These are the best pictures that I got.  The air doesn't look pink, but you can see the pink shade on the railings, and the board that the cat is sitting on.  Those are definitely not a shade of pink usually.





This was the color of the sky at the time. It was beautiful to say the least.  It's at these times when I wish that I had a really good camera that could capture exactly what the human eye is seeing.  But then, I guess every human eye might not see things the same as my eyes see them.

I just had a thought!  What if someone would invent an implanted camera lens behind your eyes that would snap pictures whenever you asked it to and then bluetooth them to your computer or phone so that everyone could see what you saw?  Wouldn't that be great!  Then you wouldn't have to try to describe to others what you saw and how beautiful it was, they could see it for themselves.

I know that most everyone has seen how beautiful and green everything appears after a rain storm.  It must be the humidity that also makes the air look like it has a hint of green to it.  I love it when you can actually see the air........not the smoggy air like I used to see as a child in California, but the air that is tinted by the sky's colors or the greenery of everything around us after a rain.

No comments: