Sunday, July 30, 2023

Rick's Retirement & Party

Rick turned 62 years old and didn't miss one beat and retired just as soon as he was able to.  He's been looking forward to this day for quite some time now.  Yesterday his two bosses, Billy and Eddie Todd threw him a retirement party.  Of course I can't share every single picture of his retirement party, but I will show you just a few.

The party started off with food, drinks and desserts, followed by music, games, swimming and ended with some enjoying the hot tub.  We all had lots of fun and got to visit with everyone.  We all laughed and had a good time celebrating Rick's retirement.  Rick even gave a very reluctant retirement speech which I was so surprised about it that I didn't even record it.  When we first arrived, the first thing that I noticed were that they had put up 8x10 pictures of Rick on almost every post and a framed one at one of the tables.  You couldn't miss the pictures.

Here is a video and some pictures.  I couldn't post none of the really cool videos because the file sizes were too large:







No comments: