Tuesday, August 08, 2023

Sharon and the Big Card

This is one, I say ONE because I have lots of favorite pictures, but this is by far one of my favorite pictures.  It's a picture of my oldest daughter Sharon and she looks so sincere and innocent in this picture.  She's a good girl and a devout Christian and a beautiful young lady.  I couldn't have wished for a better daughter.  Each of my children are all unique and have their very own personalities and I love all of them.


 I just happened to run into this pictures that I store on my desktop, and it brought back memories, good memories of how happy I was to receive this picture from Sharon in a message several years back.  It must have been near Mother's Day, or on Mother's Day by the look of the size of that card.

I always love surprises like this.  And it's a surprise that I don't have to find a place to store this giant card.  It's always here on my desktop, with about 50 other pictures for me to view anytime I wish.

No comments: