Monday, July 24, 2023

Ricky Lee Agee

To my knowledge, I have never posted a picture of Ricky on my blog. How that ever happened I don't know because we have been together since 2015 and still are.  I know that I have posted about him from time to time, but seriously NO PICTURE?  How did that happen.  So here are some pictures of Ricky in case you don't know what he looks like.  In some of these pictures he's 8 years younger, but he's now 62 years old.






This is Ricky's Mobshabob picture.
This is his alter-ego
but, not the worst face he can make.
Ricky is a true narcissist,
who can be nice from time to time, 
but most times he's not.


I found a post on Oct 12, 2022 where I had posted two pictures of him and labeled the post, Mad Scientist.  I'd link it but I forgot how to link. You'll just have to search the Archives for that date.

No comments: