Monday, July 24, 2023

Cataract Eyes

I always wanted blue eyes my whole life and one day I got them.  It was sometime during a physical therapy session for my left shoulder after surgery in around 2001 or so.  One of the physical therapists said to me, that she loved my blue eyes, and that came as quite a shock to me because my eyes have always been a dark brown, nearly black. I went home and looked in the mirror and didn't see the blue, but when I took a mirror into the bright sunlight, there is was circling my eyes.  Not knowing what was going on I went to my eye doctor and he said that I had cataracts in both eyes and needed surgery.

This picture, which was generated by some app on the computer shows you my blue eyes, or a hint of blue anyway.  I think that I'm also supposed to be a kitty, so the Cat-aracts are fitting in this picture of me.


I don't look this young anymore, but I sure wish I did.  I'm probably somewhere in my 70's here......I'm thinking 72 or somewhere around that time.  If I could see what I was wearing, I could be more precise.

No comments: