Friday, January 06, 2006

"yuck"


Monday I have an appointment with my family doctor. Not to worry....just one of those every three months preventative medicine check-ups. You know.....check your Bp, weight (ugh), listen to your heart, take your pulse, maybe do some blood work...that sort of thing. I have postponed this appointment twice, because......this time I have been asked to present her with a stool sample....yuck! But I finally have one for her.
Here's the stool sample you requested, doc.

5 comments:

Motherkitty said...

Now this is really, really funny. Hope everything comes out okay with your exam.

Alipurr said...

LOL

Abandoned in Pasadena said...

When my appointment was first scheduled, Brian, Reva, Brandon, Jimmy & I went to Natural Bridge for a weekend retreat and I found these in the gift shop. I bought one to give to my doctor. I hope she gets a big kick out of it.

jellyhead said...

Yes, you HAVE to take this in to your doctor. And if she doesn't at least grin, find a doctor with a better sense of humour!

Abandoned in Pasadena said...

Jellyhead, Today is Monday and I took the sample & gave it directly to my doctor as she enterered the room. She got the biggest kick out of it and couldn't stop laughing. She said, I made her day and she couldn't wait to take it and play tricks on her nurses with it.