Saturday, March 29, 2008

A few candid moments...

Today we went to Valerie's Shower and she was beaming from ear to ear. It won't be long now until her wedding day on April 12th.


The happy couple
Jimmy & Val

After partaking of some food & drink we played several games, and Jimmy & I didn't win any of the games...we got close, but close doesn't win you a prize. hehehe. It seems that Val's Jimmy won the BIG PRIZE and soon he will be carrying her over the threshold.

I took several pictures and as usual nobody was looking except occasionally they did glance over and smile. I love taking candid pictures and occasionally I will get them to pose for me, but that's not as easy as it sounds...so, candid pictures are my specialty.













Sisters
Jimmie (Peanut), Hazel and Sandie









Doesn't Val look happy?
I wonder what she was thinking about?



Where did everybody go?

5 comments:

Jellyhead said...

You have captured some great shots there, Sandy. Val looks so young and so happy.

I love the photo of (your) Jimmy leaning on the balcony, too!

JunieRose2005 said...

Lots of happiness here, Sandy!

I enjoyed seeing these.

Junie

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Beautiful pictures of the happy couple. A very nice moment in time.

Rachel said...

What a neat shower!! I'm sure she got lots of nice gifts! Too bad you didn't win any prizes. That's the way it goes sometimes! She is so lovely. She will make a beautiful bride!!

Alipurr said...

i love shower games, too
next time you come maybe we can play some games (we can wrap up some bubble bath, tea towels and candles, ha ha)

those are some cute pics, praying for a great marriage