Friday, December 11, 2009

It's an offer I couldn't refuse

Suzanne came over today and made me an offer I couldn't refuse.
She said, "Mom...so that you don't have to drag out all of your Christmas decorations & your tree, how about you just put up this little tree of mine? Matt & Tori made me put up my big tree this year. This smaller tree is fiberoptic and glows several different colors and you can put that little train & train track I got you circled around the bottom."

Of course it was an offer I was crazy not to refuse and in ten minutes she had it out of the box and plugged in. This is a start. Now I feel like hanging garlands above it and around my windows, getting out that wreath that little Matt made for me when he was just a little boy and hanging it on the front door. I may even hang up our stockings...you just never know, I might have gotten off Santa's naughty list by now. (wink, wink)

No comments: