Tuesday, December 08, 2009

SEND HELP

Today's snowfall in Seligman, Arizona

The trees are all bent over touching the ground heavy with snow which was estimated at 6-8 inches of wet snowfall during the night. That was only an estimate from within the house. Flagstaff, Arizona reported a record snowfall of 20 inches and all I can say is, WOW!

Ron & Jo sent this picture to my cell phone. Their electricity is also out and they are keeping warm the best way they know how, by snuggling with their two small pups Lola & Poncho. I hope that their electricity is restored quickly and that it doesn't take too long to bring electricity back to those affected areas in Arizona.

Ron & Jo...I love you guys and hope that you are keeping safe and warm, but I know that you won't be reading this until your electricity is restored. But please know that we are thinking of you and wish that we could help you some how.

It's really getting to look a lot like Christmas there at your house.
ps...I wonder if your Mom, David & Jerry also got snow last night

UPDATE: I just went over to facebook and Jo has posted pictures of their snow. Go on over and take a look.


Align Center

No comments: