Sunday, December 27, 2009

Let's snuggle

It's time to snuggle up, stay warm and sit by the warm glow of the fire. I just looked outside and it's snowing again tonight, but it's a little warm so it's only sticking on the grassy areas and not on the sidewalks or blacktop yet. It's funny, but for a guy who doesn't like snow and goes as far as saying that he hates it, Jimmy is the one who always calls me and says, with an air of excitement in his voice, " Hey honey come over here and see what it's doing outside," he knows I love snow and then we both stand there at the door for a few moments watching the snowflakes falling.

So tonight I'll go to sleep wondering what I'll wake up to find in the morning, what surprises will be in store for me tomorrow. Will my world be snow covered and appear as a snowy white blanket of clean fresh snow as far as I can see, or will it be gone by morning, all melted away, and will I be disappointed? I don't think so because I have so much to look forward to in my future. I have places to go, people to see and most importantly, someone to love.

No comments: