Wednesday, April 21, 2010

You're the Inspiration - Chicago

I called my big brother today and it's so uplifting to talk to him. He knows how to cheer me up and make me feel better and although he doesn't like talking on the phone, I still would rather hear his voice and talk to him in person every once in a while. I'm so lucky to have such a nice big brother who I can look up to. He gives me good sound advice and always has good kind words of praise for me. I love my big brother and wish that everyone could be so lucky as to have a brother as good as mine.

Today was a milestone for many of us. Many important things happened today. One thing that happened that is very important to Jimmy is that he can now eat a regular diet. Jimmy is so happy that he is no longer on food restrictions that he decided to go for a ride today. It's a beautiful day here, about 72 degrees with clear skies and a very good day for a ride. I would have gone with him but I wanted to call & talk to my brother. When Jimmy returns from his ride he plans on having a big, tender, juicy steak for supper with a BIG TALL glass of milk

As of today I am allowed to get as close as 3 feet from Jimmy. Our dirty clothes are also allowed to mingle with each other, in the dirty clothes hamper not while he's wearing them, and I can wash his dirty dishes, sliver ware and clothes with mine. It sounds like more work for me doesn't it to you? It's only for one more week though, and I think I can last that long until he takes his old jobs back. I sure have missed him!

2 comments:

... Paige said...

yea! I'm glad to hear he is doing well and that your socks can westle in the dirty clothes and tumble in the washer and dryer together

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

ME TOO!