Monday, June 28, 2010

Ball Family Reunion date changed this year

It seems to me that I haven't been spending much time blogging, but it's because I've been spending more time outdoors and with the kids.

This summer is shaping up to be a good one and Brian, Jimmy, Reva & I discussed having a family cookout soon.

I also want to remind everyone that the Ball Family Reunion, usually held the last Sunday in July, has been moved to Sunday August 1 and it will be held out in Cartersville like the last few years....So please mark your calendars so you won't miss it. Remember to bring your favorite dish because it's pot luck.

Gotta go because it's time for me to go outside and enjoy this beautiful day. If you're on the road traveling be careful, or if you're working outdoors in the sun drink plenty of water and rest, or jump in the pool when you get too hot, but by all means, have a nice day.




No comments: