Wednesday, July 14, 2010

You're as young as you feel

Wow! I can't believe that I haven't blogged since July 11th. Where have I been? Who knows.....

I think I took this picture of Jimmy today while he was sitting outside giving the cats a pep talk, and telling them about all the changes that are coming their way. The first change is that the cats are going to have to start doing a better job of grazing or we'll have to bring in more cats to do the job right. Jimmy told them that he was tired of mowing the lawn all the time and that they better get busy or he'd send them to live with another family. Can you see how attentive the cats are listening and hanging on to Jimmy's every word?


The second picture is of 'muah' and my new haircut. Sharon did a very good job and just about got all the gray cut out. Now I look 30, maybe 40 years younger. Don't argue with me, I know what I'm talking about! I think I look pretty good for a 90 year old woman don't you?

2 comments:

tomlaureld@yahoo.com said...

Time flies when you have a good time.

Anonymous said...

You do look great in your new hairdo! Remember, someone already thought you were Sharon's daughter. :) Love you! Reva