Thursday, September 10, 2015

I've been thinking about you.......

Why did you have to die and leave me here all alone?  It's not fair that I have to be here without you.  I miss you so much Honey!  No matter how much I try, I can't find anyone to take your place.  They always fall short, and it seems that I need two men to take your place, and that doesn't work well because someone always gets jealous.  I miss you so much that I can't stand it!  It's almost been a year now without you (Oct. 10) and a moment doesn't go by that I'm not thinking about you and missing you.

2 comments:

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I just wanted to say that I'm not involved with two men, but that it would take two men to take your place....or maybe even more.

TomasMuse2021 said...

I am listening to he music and I am crying. I fully understand. I placed my Tomas Muse on Amazon.
Love ya
dennis