Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Still Lost

I'm doing fairly well this morning mentally.  Physically I am without any real health problems.  My life isn't where I would like it to be, but there are many people out there who are facing the same obstacles that I am facing.  I'm not alone in that respect.

I don't have much to say, but I just thought I would write something here to let my family know that I am still alive, but not so well.  I'm not sick as I said in paragraph one, just not quite right yet.  I'm still lost after the death of Jimmy, and I still haven't found my way and I guess that is why nothing seems to work for me.  I don't know how to fix things and make things right again, but maybe I can't ever make things right.  Everyone who has been through such an ordeal tells me that I will always feel this way and that I will just eventually learn to live with it, or to deal with it.  There is no magic pill that will make everything alright.

3 comments:

Alipurr said...

Glad you posted and are keeping in touch. I can't imagine how you feel. Even though lots of people go through it, too, it still hurts. I like the idea of finding something to do each day, going out somewhere for a walk etc. Love you

TomasMuse2021 said...

I have no clue other than being me as to how to get over anything like losing someone to death. I like the idea of folks never leaving the planet unless you put them on a rocket and fire them up into space and then it would be like the trickle down economy.
I know that I am loved and that works great. But I have not lost the love of my life. I write and I do not try to get over anything; their being with me is just fine. They just have taken a new form like Jesus did. Jesus being gone does not hurt me it just makes me feel good knowing that he loves me. It works the same for Jimmy and Jimmy.
Listen to this, I read this last night about Mother Teresa” I always saw her receive each person the same way. She saw the face of God in everyone, always approaching each person with love, compassion, and the gift of her complete self.”

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

I am not trying to get over Jimmy. I just don't know how to live without him. I can't make any sense of what is left of my life, nor do I know how to get over this constant ache in my heart. I tried substituting someone else to replace Jimmy, but it didn't stop the ache either.