Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Good Morning!

Everyday is a Good Morning when you wake up!
We had a good day yesterday.  I managed to walk all through Walmart and NOT BUY ANYTHING.  I have a problem when it comes to walking for exercise in Walmart.  I see things that I think I need.  I said, "think I need."  I don't need anything!!!  I need to get rid of things actually, and start decluttering my home.  My home still looks the same as it did when Jimmy was alive.  Nothing has changed except for the living room walls which my brother David had me clear off.  Jimmy's new leg bag, which was ready for him to put on the morning of his death, is still hanging in the bathroom, his clothes are still in the drawers and in the closets along with his Western boots.  It still looks as if he is still here, and he is in spirit.

Again I say, Good Morning because it is a good morning.  My life as I knew it has changed, but I am happy once again.  

No comments: