Monday, March 14, 2016

I'm starting to feel sleepy

Good Morning!  It's not raining here yet, but it is supposed to.  Yesterday while out, I saw that some of the trees are budding out and some even have small bright green leaves on them, a sure sign of Spring.

I have a small black tomcat laying beside me here on the couch.  He was out all night long and just came in for a bite of food and a nap.  He wanted to sit on my chest, but I wouldn't let him.  He is much too big now to be sitting on my chest.

I woke up around 3:00 a.m. and wasn't able to fall back to sleep, so I just got up, wrote an email and watched the morning news.  I'm on my second cup of coffee, and will have my third cup with Steve later on.  I hope everyone will have a good day today, but all of a sudden I am beginning to feel sleepy.  It's still early so I think I'll take a short nap.

No comments: