Monday, March 21, 2016

True Friendship

I've had a terrible week in terms of my on going relationship which has come to a screeching halt.  Then, on the other hand,  I have also had a very good week in terms of all the friends that have come back into my life in my absence.  Without friends I would still be sitting at home crying my eyes out, but instead I am out enjoying life.  I can't say that I don't miss Steve, because that would be a lie. I miss him terribly, but I can't make him come back.  You can't force anyone to love you if they don't love you, and I'm old enough to know that, so I'm not doing any begging.  Either you are with me, or you are not, that's your choice and your loss.

I have one true friend who is very loyal and dependable, and he remains a friend.  I have learned one great big lesson from all of this......that a true friend lasts longer than a romantic relationship.  So keep your friends as friends and never cross that line with them, ever!

No comments: