Thursday, June 09, 2016

It's not funny!

Tonight Rick called me again for the second time in a week, and this time he apologized for a misunderstanding that we had last Thursday night.  It was no little misunderstanding, but a great big misunderstanding that made me so sad that I cried, I mean sobbed, for two and a half days straight and made myself sick for 5 more days straight.  I cried so much that my head got so stopped up with snot and tears that it settled in my ears and caused me to be very dizzy.  I couldn't move I was so dizzy making myself sick to my stomach, and I even staggered when I walked making me appear to be drunk.  It wasn't purrrdy, if you know what I mean,  and it wasn't funny either.  I was so sick that I couldn't get off my back.  I literally had to stay in a laying down position for a couple of days.

I'm better now and I haven't been able to talk to Rick and tell him what happened to me because each time that he called me, Steve was here and I couldn't talk to him.  Steve came over one day over the weekend when he heard that I was sick.  Steve likes to take care of me when I am sick, but I couldn't tell Steve how and why I got sick because it might hurt his feelings that I was crying over someone else besides him.  I did tell him that Rick was upset at me tho and why, but I didn't tell Steve that I had been crying about it for a couple of days.

It's not easy juggling two men.  One thinks he's my boyfriend and the other my best friend, and I guess they both are what they think they are, but I'm personally having doubts of which one is which, if you get my drift.   

No comments: