Thursday, June 09, 2016

Remaining friends with an old boyfriend does have its rewards

Today I spent enjoying the day with Steve and with his sister Rosie who is currently having chemo for a lower abdominal cancer that will never completely go away.   

Rosie deserves to be happy and I try to make her life as enjoyable as I possibly can, as a friend.  I can't do much with my limited funds, but I can spend time with her doing a little window shopping, sightseeing and maybe taking her to needed appointments when her family cannot.  

Yesterday Steve and I kept Rosie company while she received two units of blood as an outpatient in Berea Hospital.  Below are some of the pictures that we took of the last couple of days that we spent with Rosie.  I hope to enjoy many more days with Rosie and with her brother Steve.











No comments: