Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Mechanical Failures

My riding mower, push mower and every mechanical thing I own is breaking down.  Why now when I'm so broke?  Is this a test to see how I will react to all of these mechanical failures?  Well, I'm not reacting very well, but also I'm not letting it all get to me.  I will fix what I can and the rest will just have to wait.  Luckily, mowing season is about to come to an end if it will just stop raining so much.  July is generally a droughty month, but not this year.  We had lots of rain and the grass grew by leaps and bounds.  Maybe August will bring some relief to mowing the grass so much.  

No more complaining for me for now.  I can't let these machines get me down.  Life's too short and I'm getting closer to the end and I just have to take one day at a time and try to make the best of each day.  Maybe if I pray hard enough I'll wake up and everything will be working perfectly again.  I know that won't happen, but I can wish can't I?

No comments: