Sunday, June 04, 2017

A good man is hard to find, but I got lucky again

It seems that home repairs are never done and since Jimmy is gone, no one did them until Rick showed up on the scene.   After putting up new front porch posts, Rick noticed that the ceiling was falling in, so he set out to repair it for me.

 







I mow the entire yard, but Rick does the hard part for me......the steep bank by the road.  He also did the weed eating for me this time, but I like to do that myself since he does so much for me in home repairs.



It's dangerous mowing this steep bank, but it's too large of an area to weed eat.

Below:  We also treated ourselves by stopping in at the old Parkette Drive - In on New Circle Road for a Poor Boy Burger while in Lexington to order Rick's new moped this past week.





It doesn't take much to entertain us after a hard week of work.  Rick is very handy to have around and I love his company.  He's funny and always makes me laugh.  


No comments: