Tuesday, July 18, 2017

I plan on giving my bike a good bath today

I was so upset with myself after the accident yesterday that I didn't even put my motorcycle away in the building and left it out all  night long.  Rick was nice enough to leave the building unlocked for me when he got home and saw my bike in the driveway, but I only went out, turned off the fan and locked up the building for the night,  This is the first time that I have ever left my bike out overnight, except of course on trips when it was left outside for the entire lengths of our trips (Jimmy & I).

It's supposed to get really hot today, and since my trike is already out, I think I'll wash it.  It hasn't been washed since the last time that Jimmy washed it for me.  He used to take an afternoon and wash both bikes really well.  He washed them often, about once a week or if they got caught in the rain they got washed the next sunny day.  He didn't let the bikes get dusty and dirty like I have.  If Jimmy knew that we were going to ride in the afternoon, he would wash each bike in the morning.  He liked our bikes to be clean when we went out for a ride.  That's just the way he was.  He liked things clean and uncluttered, and so do I.

No comments: