Friday, November 15, 2019

Beginning of the 3rd. day......

Two days and two nights have gone by without a word from R.L.A.  I have not attempted to call him, but have given him the space he needs to either miss me or not.  I have missed him terribly and it's all that I can do to keep myself from calling him.  When he is ready to see me again he will either come to collect his things, or come back to stay.

We had another argument because he was put in an uncomfortable situation with my son moving in to stay with us until he can find an apartment to move into.....well, we were both put in an uncomfortable situation, and I couldn't turn my son away on a cold snowy night when he appeared at our door.  What kind of a mother would I be?  

Yes, it is uncomfortable being put in the middle of a husband and wife dispute, but what can you do?  I am staying out of their problems as I have always done and I have no ill will towards my son or daughter-in-law, but it has affected my relationship with R.L.A.  I'm sure that things will turn out as they are supposed to in the end and I'm turning it all over to God to take care of things as he always has.  God has always taken care of me.  

No comments: