Saturday, February 08, 2020

Snow Yesterday

We got about 3 1/2 inches of snow yesterday.  It's all the snow that we have gotten this winter.  We've had a fairly warm winter this year and me and my pocket book have liked that.  The utility bills have been lower and I have been able to save a little money.  Also, Rick & I were sick for about 3 weeks, so we didn't get out much, again saving us a little more money.  When you stay at home you don't burn gasoline nor spend money eating out.  Last month was a good month for me all around.


The snow was wet and pretty sticking to all the branches of trees, bushes and electric lines.  I like a wet snow, but I'm glad that it wasn't any more than it was because any more would break down power lines and trees.  

Below are more pictures that Rick took of the snow.  I took the picture above.






This last picture was taken through the window.  That's Rick's truck there.

Brian seems to be doing really well.  His partially amputated big toe is healing nicely and has pinked up really well, meaning there is an ample supple of blood flow to his foot.  The stents he had put in both legs worked well, and we are all glad of that, especially Brian.  I'm no longer worried about him.  He is doing very well emotionally as well as physically.  He pays all of his bills on time and is even paying off an old debt to the city of Berea Utility Co. for an old debt which was left unpaid when he and Reva moved away from Berea.  I'm really proud of him for all that he has accomplished since he moved back here in November 2019.  He's come a long way.

No comments: