Tuesday, March 10, 2020

If he loves you, he will show it

When someone moves in with you shouldn't they already feel love for you?  If they don't then why are they moving in with you in the first place?  It has been since 2016 and now (2020) for once he is finally telling me that he loves me, but those are only words and his actions tell you otherwise.  He is mean, constantly throwing insults and he certainly doesn't want to spend time with me, because he spends every single day hanging out at McDonald's instead of with me.  I don't mind him hanging out at McDonald's at all, but when he comes home he can at least be nice to me, but he's not.  I'm not a jealous person and if he thinks that I am he is wrong.  I can't control how he feels and I'm not stupid enough to think that I can.  He makes me feel as tho I am not the first person that he has used, but the only person that sees him for what he is.....a user, or maybe I am not the only person who has seen him as a user and that's why he has nothing.

I'm not moving, nor am I going to build a home on his property.  If he wants a new home built there then he can build and pay for it himself and if he really loves me, he will invite me to live in it with him as I have invited him to live here in mine with me. 

No comments: