Monday, April 15, 2024

Do we really need a title?

 It's 82 degrees F. outside right now.  It's sunny and very beautiful.  Rick mowed my yard, the front yesterday and the back this morning, so I'm all set for another week.

I'm still concerned about my son-in-law, Ray.  He had a stent put in during a heart catherization over the weekend.  He had a 99% blocked artery, among other things that also need to be taken care of sooner rather than later.  Ray will definitely be kept in my prayers along with Suzanne and his family.  Delores still hasn't gotten all her problems taken care of, so I will also keep her in my prayers, along with Rick's brother Robert (Bubby).

Rick and I are fine.  We have a few pains now and then, but nothing to really complain about.  Today is such a pretty day so Rick decided to ride the trike to his favorite hangout to visit with his brother Tommy and the other men who hang out there.  I'm pretty much content with staying at home these days.  I don't know why, but I am.  Maybe it's because I get to watch whatever movies or docudramas on Netflix, Amazon Prime or Paramount that I want, get to blog without interruption, or play games on my cell phone quietly......I seem to enjoy my alone time more these days.  Not that I like being alone, because I'd rather be with family, but I do enjoy my alone time as I said.  Also because I'm less mobile than I used to be.

Another thing that I enjoy is shopping online rather than in person.  How that ever happened I don't know, but it snuck in there and has surprised even me.  The only clue I can give is that I love surprises and, getting packages left on my front porch is like getting little gifts.  Doesn't make much sense does it even tho I know what's inside, it's still enjoyable opening up the packages.  Isn't that crazy?  Tomorrow I'm getting M&M's and I can't wait!  A Family Sized package too,  just for me since Rick has Diabetes 2.  I'll have to hide them and only eat some while he is gone.  I hope they aren't all melted from the heat.  I should have ordered them last week.

I've got some Friends to check up on at Facebook and some Podcasts to listen to, so I have to say goodbye now.  Hope everyone is enjoying life and this beautiful weather.    

No comments: