Friday, February 09, 2024

Treating myself to political news and influencers

Today I'm treating myself to an overdose of politics.  I'm listening to podcast after podcast of various influencers, historians, scientists, world leaders and of course one of my favorites, Tucker Carlson.  I love his interviews.  He lets his guests just talk and only interrupts to ask questions, but not so many that it interrupts his guests.  I also listen to Bill O'Reilly because he's also an Independent, and Jimmy loved to listen to him and to read his books.  So I have some of O'Reilly's old books here, but I haven't read any of them.  Maybe if I get bored enough I might read one, haha.

I'm spending the day by myself today.  Last night I stayed up most of the night watching movies, as I do most nights.  I simply put in my apple air pods and I can listen and watch movies, documentaries and mini series in peace, of my own choosing.  It's so nice.

Now it's after 2:00 p.m. and time for me to eat.  I'm not sure what I want today, but whatever I choose I know it will be good.    

  

No comments: