Friday, November 19, 2010

What did I do today???

I got up with lots of energy and ready to accomplish big things but there wasn't anything to do except clean the house, which I did in no time flat.  Our house is always straight except for the cat toys scattered around the living room floor, but there were floors to sweep, carpets to vacuum, and of course all those dust bunnies to get rid of.

I wanted to cook, but to start cooking Sunday's Thanksgiving/Birthday meal, but it's too early and things wouldn't be fresh, so I wait....and wait....and wait.

2 comments:

Cheyenne said...

I know what you mean about being anxious to cook Thanksgiving dinner. I'm getting antsy myself.

Sandy Hatcher-Wallace said...

Well finally today I got started on baking and making some of the things I can do beforehand. Our Thanksgiving Dinner will be tomorrow and I'm all ready for it.