Saturday, September 12, 2015

It's a much better morning

Good Morning World....
Am I getting used to my new existence?  Maybe so, and maybe not.  It just might be a better day today.  Its been either raining or drizzling all morning outside.  Well of course outside.  Where else would it be raining except in my heart, but I expect I will shed tears for the rest of my life which shouldn't be too much longer.  I mean that I'm a senior citizen, and reaching the end sooner than a young person, that's all.

I'm listening to music as usual.  My house is fairly clean and all the cats are outside except for two.  I made myself a cheese omelette for breakfast this morning, and around 5:00 a.m. I had two cups of coffee.  I'm also washing up all the cat beds and blankets getting them ready for the Winter.  Today the temperature is in the 60's reminding me that Winter will be here quicker than I would like it.  It's not even Fall yet either. 

I have an eye appointment next week, and I hope that it will be my final appointment for a while.  My eyes are all healed up.  In dim light I still need glasses to read fine print, but in sunlight and bright light I'm fine and I don't have any problem reading.

I'm missing all of my family.  I've become very distant from everyone this past year because of learning to cope with my new life.  I haven't fit in anywhere in anyone's life.  I've had to find my own way, and I'm still searching for that way.  I have my doubts if I will ever find my way again, or find someone special to share the rest of my life with.  I thought I had, but I was wrong, and I fear that no one will ever be able to replace what I had with Jimmy......or even come close.

No comments: