Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Rick Agee

Things are finally looking brighter for me again.  I've had so much fun these past few weeks and especially in the last couple of weeks.  I've done things that I like doing and I have not been alone, but with someone who has become very special to me, and such a good friend.

Besides Jimmy, I have not had a friendship like this, with no demands and the freedom to act as silly and as stupid as I'd like to act and not be condemned or ridiculed for it.  I can be myself and not have to watch what I say.  I can poke, prod, kick and scream and laugh until my chest explodes.  I have been stalked, sneaked up on and scared out of my wits until I thought I would have a heart attack, but all in fun.  I have never laughed so much and had so much fun as I have had in the last couple of weeks, and even longer if my memory serves me right.   And most importantly, I know that this person will not spread evil gossip around about me, and will do anything in his power to help me out, keep me safe and look after me......that's just the kind of person that he is.

We all should have a friend like this in our lives.  I feel so fortunate to have stumbled across such a good, honest, trustworthy, loving Christian person as this as a friend.  There have been times this past year where I thought that this person just might have been sent down from heaven as my guardian angel, to watch over me, to keep me safe, and to guide me in the right direction, but always leaving it my choice in which direction that I chose.  I've just always had a good feeling about him.  Above all, he has always remained a true friend to both Steve and I, never crossing any lines of immorality.  To me this says a lot about a man, and I respect him greatly for it.

I'll say it again, because it's worth saying......We all should have a friend like this in our lives!  An angel sent down from heaven to watch over us.   

No comments: